Please note that the deadline for ordering kit for the Gothia Cup is Sunday 22nd May.
Players in all Lions boys and girls teams need to order their kit at the following website:
All teams wear the same kit, regardless of their team name.
The kit will be sent directly to parents by Premier Sports.
Parents will need the players squad number to order playing shirts and team holdalls. Squad numbers have been allocated on a random basis and cannot be changed. They do not reflect playing positions or status in the squad.
Players who are re-joining will need:
1. Match Shirt (Surname and squad number printed on back)
New players will need:
1. 2 x Playing Socks
2. Match Shirt (Surname and squad number printed on back)
3. Playing shorts
4. Track jacket and bottoms
5. T- shirt (for training, travelling and Training Camp)
Other items which are available are optional although we strongly recommend the Team Holdall.
There are very limited washing facilities in Sweden, so while it is not compulsory, it would be ideal for players to have two match shirts and shorts too.
Goalkeepers can choose either colour of goalkeeping top but should select the “GK socks” from the ‘GK Match Kit’ tab.
In addition we would suggest purchasing the following but they are not compulsory
– Second set of match kit (limited washing facilities in Sweden)
– Training windbreaker (useful in bad weather. It can really pour in Gothenbur
Players in the B16 , B15 ‘Old boys’ teams and the B14(Blue) team should order our blue strip from this website:http://district-team.kitfor.co.uk/