Players in all Lions B11, B12, B13, B14, B15 boys and G11, G12, G13 & G14 girls teams need to order their kit at the following website:http://www.prepschool-lions.kitfor.co.uk
Players in the B16 and B17 District Teams only should order from this website:http://district-team.kitfor.co.uk/
All Lions team wear the green kit, regardless of their team name.
The kit will be sent directly to parents by Premier Sports.
We recommend not ordering too late, because the manufacturers produce less items towards the end of the season and often we find will run out of certain sizes.
Parents will need their son’s squad number, which are on the squads lists which have been emailed out to parents.
Squad numbers have been allocated on a random basis and cannot be changed. They do not reflect playing positions or status in the squad.
Players will need:
1. 2 x Match Socks
2. Match Shirt (Surname and squad number printed on back)
3. Match shorts
4. Tracksuit Jacket & Pants
5. Training T-shirt (for training and travelling)
6. Team backpack (hand-luggage for flight and to carry items to matches)
There are very limited washing facilities in Sweden, so while it is not compulosory, it would be ideal for players to have two match shirts and shorts too.
Goalkeepers can choose the colour of their top.
In addition we would suggest purchasing the following but they are not compulsory
– Second set of match kit (limited washing facilities in Sweden)
– Training windbreaker (useful in bad weather. It can really pour in Gothenburg!)
Note – players B16 and B17 only should order from this webiste: